Find us on Facebook
PLAYER INFORMATION FOR CHAMPIONSHIPS
- Looking to represent Goldfields Hockey at the WA Juniors State Club Championships or Senior State Country Championships, see the Competitions Page / Documents on this website or contact your local club for 'Player Nomination Forms'.
- Note - Goldfields representative team trial dates will be distributed to Clubs and be available through the Association Media.
- For Western Australian OR National Teams - nomination processess, trial information will be distributed to Clubs and also can be followed on Association Media and State/National Pages/Websites.
Hockey WA - Junior State Club Championships
- Dates as below - with any secondary venue to the Perth Hockey Stadium, to be confirmed at later date.
- NB: School Year based competitions i.e. J7/8 is Year 7&8, with selection via Player Nomination & Association Training Trials.
- Contact your local Club if have any queries.
- J11/12 - 'Fuel to Go & Play' Championships
- Boys & Girls - Monday APRIL 6th to Wednesday APRIL 8th
- J9/10 - 'Fuel to Go & Play' Championships
- Boys - Monday JULY 12th To Wednesday JULY 14th
- Girls - Wednesday JULY 14th to Wednesday JULY 16th
- J7/8 - 'Fuel To Go & Play' Championships
- Boys - Monday JULY 5th to Wednesday JULY 7th
- Girls - Wednesday JULY 7th to Friday JULY 9th
Hockey WA - Senior Country Championships
Dates as below - with any secondary venue to Perth Hockey Stadium, to be confirmed at later date.
- Men’s Championships - JUNE 5th to 7th - WA Day Public Holiday Weekend
- Women’s Championships - JUNE 18th to 20th
NATIONAL AUSTRALIAN HOCKEY CHAMPIONSHIPS
Player Nomination through the Association OR your local hockey Clubs
- UNDER 13'S - September 30th to October 6th - Hobart, Tasmania
- UNDER 15'S - April 9th to 15th - Bathurst, Victoria
- UNDER 18'S - April 8th to 16th - Launceston, Tasmania
- UNDER 21'S - June 30th to July 7th - Moorebank Liverpool District, New South Wales
- National Country Championships (Senior Men & Women) - August 7th to 14th - Albany, Western Australia
- Mega Masters - Mens & Women's - September 23rd to October 9th - Newcastle & Surrounds, NSW
W.A. SCHOOL SPORTS TEAM - for Australian Schools Interstate Championships
Information & Nomination Procedure Details via State School Sports Website - Click Here
- 12 YEARS & UNDER - as of 31st December
- "Provisional Date" - Saturday 21 AUGUST to Saturday 28 AUGUST, National Hockey Centre, Canberra, ACT
- 16 YEARS & UNDER - as of 31st December
- Friday 30th JULY to 7th AUGUST Tasmanian Hockey Centre, Hobart, Tasmania